Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's that time!

Is it that time already? Back to school? Soccer? Homework? Work? Evan's birthday? Time flys even when you do nothing all summer! The good thing about staying around the house for summer vacation is the kids are really excited to go back to school. Evan was excited to start his second year of soccer and turned nine. He was excited to start 4th grade, and even more excited to have the same teacher that Amanda did last year. She goes light on the homework. Yay! Sadly, the computer ate the picture I took of them on the first day of school. Yet another thing to hate the computer for. Probably my husband messing with settings yet again. I can't find anything on here and he doesn't get why I get mad! Sheesh! Hopefully I'll find it. It seems a lot of the pictures I took in August have vanished, just like my patience! I'm looking forward to Fall, cooler weather, and getting into a groove with life. It helps me quiet my mind and soul, which I need to do a lot of lately. For right now, I'm tired of looking through files on the computer, and there is a nice breeze outside. I think I'll go open windows and take a deep breath. Have a nice evening!

No comments: