Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tacoma

Well, here is the little poop. Actually, we think he's a bit taller than the lady said he was, but are we surprized about that? No. We went and pertied him up last night, just to play with him.

Imagine a dumb look on my face now...I love him. Ok. I'm done. I really do enjoy him. His personality is great. Time will tell if he'll calm down with us, but he really likes being around the kids and let them brush and love on him while he ate dinner. That's good. He also worked out in the round pen with my mom a little, which is a great sign as that means he's done that before. Cool.

He's got the LONG tail and full billowing mane. I call him Taco when he's being a poop, like when he flipped around and I thought he was going to kick at me, but he just wanted me to scratch his butt. Um, ok. Now if I can just get him to do what I say...


1 comment:

Rick and Terry said...

So, this is the fella that tossed you like a rice bag -- hmmm

I'd make him spend some time with the chickens.... they'll teach him a thing or two or three (tee hee hee)