Monday, February 16, 2009

Free to a good home.


What do you do when your friend at work says they are moving and needs to get rid of her daughter's Chinchilla? And then she tells you she is going to take it to the SPCA or some other shelter that will take him, and then that little voice inside your head tells you that you've always wanted a chinchilla but your kids have guinea pigs so you really shouldn't, but you love chinchillas...Meet Buddy. He is one year old, crazy, and very nocturnal. He doesn't like mornings, loves to dust himself, and loves his new cage. What did you say??? You thought I mentioned he was free??? The cage they had him in was NO where near big enough for him. Chinchillas love to climb and need levels to their cage. I remember my parents getting a free boat once...I also remember my mom saying something about it being the most expensive free boat on the lake too. I guess I'm just a sucker for animals. Please don't tell me if you're getting rid of any animals! I can't take it!!! I'm a big sucker.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, I'm a sucker, too! But look at that cute face!! What's his name?

Lorna said...

I have always wanted a chincilla!! What a great name! I just love that you have so many cool pets...I get to live vicariously through you!

Oh, and I'm back on the blog wagon again. My major project at work got advertised so hopefully I can catch up on my personal life!