Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The long...well, just the short of it!!!!




I finally snapped. My hair was short when Chris met me. I mean really short. He, of course, like most men, like long hair. I was not blessed with the long hair genes. I look HORRIBLE with long hair. I get lots of, "You look tired." type comments when my hair is long. My hair is really fine as well, so I have to use a ton of product or get a perm. Yuck. Anyway, after toying with many hairstyles over the years, I gave up this past week and went back to short. REALLY short. It's quick, it's easy, and although a little hard to get used to, I like it a lot! My rockin' hairstylist and best friend always tells me I look better with short hair. She was MORE than ready to cut it all off for me. It was getting pretty short over the past year anyway. So----without further hairdoo...(my attempt at humor this morning) here it is. I'll probably have it like this for a long time. I like not thinking about it! Wow! Now I really look like a mom. I have the classic "mom cut." Oh well. It fits me.

5 comments:

Mommy said...

I LOVE it!!! I have always liked your hair short...I finally went short just before Christmas and I told Billy and he begged me not to.."When you get up in the morning to do my hair and maintain it then I will grow it out again..until then.." So god for you and I am looking forward to coffee..

Anonymous said...

What an awsome haircut!! Wherever did you find such a great hairstylist!!?? You really do look best with short hair, and your very stylish mommy hairdo!

Anonymous said...

Nice!
Jessica

Rick and Terry said...

you H-O-T-T-I-E

Grace and Aria said...

I love your hair short - I don't think I could do short. (ref: 6th grade) But then, that's a bad time to reference.
You have great short hair and a beutiful face for it. work it!