Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Hearts Day!

Here is my surprise! Her name is Cat. She's an 8 year old Quarter Horse with a sweet personality. We're going to send her to school with my trainer in a couple of months. She needs a bit of a tune up as she's not been out much the last few months. The lady that had her babied her quite a bit.

Chris let me use some of our tax return on her and I got her Valentine's Day weekend so I'm calling her my Valentine's Day gift. I'd take her over jewelry or flowers any day.
Aww, she's nuzzling Amanda. I think I'm in love. Pretty girls! My heart is overflowing!

2 comments:

Rick and Terry said...

Looks like she has made herself part of the family already.

Are horses like dogs in that they select a master? if so, I'd watch out for that cute blonde getting horse love. Looks like she is cutting in on your Cat.

Grace and Aria said...

Cat is a beauty!! I'll have to stop by to check her out this week. Congrats! Oh, and I'll need that pic of Amanda and Cat for my calendar next year ;)