Saturday, June 26, 2010

San Diego Zoo

Here we are at the zoo. I've never been a big fan of zoos. I have a hard time with them caging up lions, elephants, and such up for us to see up close. Then I saw this!!! It was at this time I decided I just don't like zoos that suck. This one ROCKS!!! The animals have nice enclosures and these elephants get pedicures all the time!!! They scrub their feet every day! Then the other zoo worker put on an extra LOONNNGG glove. Uh-oh, I know what that means! Poor girl!


Hello! Chris always takes pictures of me when I'm doing some weird face. Gimme the camera! We're taking a tour of the zoo, not taking pictures of me! The kids loved riding around the zoo on the double decker bus. We had great views of the enclosures and it gave us a great layout of the park.
The koala enclosure has about 15 or so koalas in it, but I'll spare you all of the pictures I took. Awww, isn't it cute? I think he has a great idea. I'm going to bed! Good night!


No comments: