Saturday, September 27, 2008

Playa

Rodney is now really confused. The first 2 days he chased our 4 new girls and fought with them. Now he only chases them when Momma is around. When she's inside with her babies he pals around with them. I think he likes these big gals. I think Rodney is a playa. Rodney! You should be ashamed! Although I gotta love a guy that likes the big white gals...(picture the chest bump peace out sign coming from me to him~Hopefully we'll get eggs soon. They are still young and very docile. I am growing quite attached to my chickens. Now I won't feel the need to get another bird in the house. I have 11 outside! Picture a big sigh of relief from Chris. Oh yeah, we named him Rodney for Rod Stewart since they have similar punked out fuzzy hair.



1 comment:

A Very Old Son said...

Rodney is a badass, although I can't say the same about Rod Stewart.