Saturday, September 27, 2008

We're finally home!!!


We're finally in our new home. It's not the only new thing that's new. I had to create a new blog site. Apparantly after 2 months of not logging on to post anything, they didn't like me trying to change my email. My old account is now frozen and I can't add anything to it. I've tried to contact them but they send me mass generated responses about reserving the right to freeze my account yada yada yada...I am going to try to update our blog once a week if I can. I have to go to my inlaw's house since they have DSL. We can't get that at our new house. So, here's a few pictures of our new house. It's 3.37 acres and the house is 1860 square feet. It's kind of stuck in the 70's but was very well kept. We bought it from the original owner. I'll tell more about that story later. It's pretty cool. Anyway, on to the pictures! Here is a picture of our house coming up the drive. Our house is located in the middle of the property, which we like. Lets see what other pictures I can find...

1 comment:

Elissa said...

ok, i am SO jealous of three acres, but congrats on the move and glad to see you are back around!