Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ahh, summer vacation!

It was the first Monday of summer vacation...I got back from the gym(I'm trying to get that going again, trying to re-focus.) The kids were still asleep. I made coffee and went for a little walk outside. Molly was quietly awaiting the kiss of the morning sun on her chair. The chickens were busily starting their day of eating, scratching, and crowing. The garden was adorned with sparkling diamonds as the sun hit the dew still clinging to their leaves. It was peaceful, cool, quiet, and exactly how I would like to start each day of summer vacation. I was fully in the moment. Then I went back inside...



This was my reality check!
Nice.

Lord, help me.


I need more coffee! Did I tell you I'm caffeinated again? I stopped for a MONTH. Then the last day of school hit. Help me! Please! If you don't hear from me for a week call the authorities! I think the kids are plotting with the animals to arrange a takeover!



1 comment:

Rick and Terry said...

Hmmmm why would you give up the bean unless medically necessary?? Sometimes I just don't understand my cousins from the left coast (wink, wink)

Your morning sounded like a beautiful beginning for sure.