Friday, March 13, 2009

Wrap up

Wrapping up the week...the kids both did excellent on their report cards. I'm very proud of them. Amanda started softball practice on Thursday night. I'm heading off to my W.I.S.E women's retreat tonight for 2 days. Chris is sick. I hope I don't get sick. Today will be a busy one packing and getting the house in order for the weekend. I'm fully ready to walk in on a disaster when I get home. I've not been away for 2 days leaving Chris and the kids here in...I don't remember how long. Maybe never! I busted my tail working out this week and gave up my latte today. No latte Friday this week! I was told this is a major food fest so be prepared! That means I'll be taking some fruit and healthy bran muffins along with some bottled water. I'm not going to have my sore muscles be for nothing! Step aerobics kicked my butt! It's new for me. I'm not the most coordinated person, which is why the only class I take is spinning. I can do that one. I don't even like to dance so organized steps and jumping around is rather foreign to me. Not to mention all of the ladies at the 5:30am class have been taking this class for YEARS with Sylvia and know what she means just by the way she points. I'm providing comic relief for them right now. Well, I'm off to go get my chores done so I can go play! Have a fabulous weekend in the wonderful weather that is in the forecast!!!! I hope to come back rested and ready to start my week!!! Hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty,
Have a fun and safe weekend!