Friday, May 1, 2009

Hola!

Has it really been since Easter since I posted any pictures? Wow! Softball practice and games, field trips, Dr and Orthodontist appointments and work on the property has completely consumed my days! Amanda was sick over Easter weekend so we had a quiet Easter at home. Here are some pictures of Evan pre and post haircut. He decided he'd let Marcy cut his hair. He was afraid I'd get the clippers out! He fell asleep on the way home and Amanda couldn't stop laughing. He was all twisted up. Ugh. Look at the hair down around his ears! Thank goodness he gave in!!!
We actually went down to Marcy's house to make chocolate dipped peanut butter eggs before Easter. Amber REALLY likes chocolate! Gee, I wonder where she gets that from???




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea where she gets that from- must be her dad!!! Why doesn't anyone believe me when I say that!!