Friday, May 1, 2009

Ready, set, no go.

We made goodies for Easter and Grandma's house. I made the kids "sushi" Aunt Patty style. It's the only sushi I'd eat large quantities of. They even had rice in them!

Here are my seaweed wraps and wiggly centers. We also made homemade oreo cookies.
We worked hard on our Easter eggs. It was really difficult going any buying store bought eggs since I have LOTS of eggs already, but brown eggs don't really color well.

Then, no more pictures of Easter. It went downhill the next day and I pouted on the couch with a sick kid the rest of the weekend!!!!!


2 comments:

Lorna said...

Allow me to say just how yummy that sushi was!! The only thing missing was the Thomases :(

Grace and Aria said...

Yes, the sushi was a hit! I've been wanting to make it for the past couple of years, I'm glad you did it for me!!!
We missed you all :(