Monday, July 20, 2009

Are you feelin' hot, hot, hot?

It's hot! I mean hot! Add in a bit of humidity yesterday mixed in with 100 degree heat and we were all a bit sweaty. It's so hot that:

--Someone grew impatient waiting for the soda to cool in the fridge, so they put it in the freezer and promptly forgot about it since they decided to drink MY Diet Coke that I had JUST opened. Guess who gets to clean the freezer today? Not me!!!

-- having fur becomes a bit uncomfortable and kittys must expose themselves on my cool sheets in cute ways to keep me from making my bed. Aww...
Another fur issue...Spohie playing dead...tongue out and all! What is it with my animals playing dead?

IT'S HOT!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute picture of sofer dog sitting in the sun, she is a very cool dog!! Marcy

Rick and Terry said...

Your pets are just fine -- full of character!