Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What the...

I'm gathering pictures and organizing them so I can be better about blogging. What do I find when I downloaded images from my camera last week? These. And I'm not talking one or two, I'm talking 12 or 13, and at the very end are my two little images. WHY do we need so many of these? Will my husband ever use these images? He probably already forgot he took them. I think I need a separate folder for his pictures...

These are from the inside of our 1978 wall radio, which is complete with it's gold scroll and Hi-fi speakers. The funny thing is I love this radio. All the speakers in the bedrooms still work. Unfortunately, the power switch went out on it over the holidays, so I couldn't rock out the house while I was cleaning. Thankfully, Chris went and bought a button that he attached to the front. It is bright red, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer red. It fits right in with the tackiness of the stereo. I'm not sure how long this baby is going to last, but I bet it will be going longer than anything new we have. I'd post a picture of it with it's new shiny button, but the computer won't allow me to download any pictures at the moment. Apparently, the parental control that Chris put on the computer thinks I'm 10. Hello! Can you make my account not be like the kid's accounts? Yesterday I couldn't even look at my fellow blogger's pages. I could, however, get on Facebook. Oh yeah, that's much safer for the kids to access...what?
Oh! Here it is. I made this bag for Amanda's piano teacher. Even though Amanda stopped lessons in October after 3 1/2 years, I already had all the stuff picked out so we still wanted to give it to her. I miss Mrs. Preston. She is one neat lady. I plan to make another bag for me with some horse fabric I found. For not I'm trying to get some Christmas sewing done. I keep reminding myself that I'm just going to be ahead of the game for next year, and not just WAY behind from last year.




No comments: