Saturday, November 1, 2008

Costume fun

Evan changed his mind 3 times on his costume choice until he saw the Darth Vader helmet at Target. We tried to get him to do the breathing thing, but he wouldn't play along. Amanda wanted to be a witch and never changed her mind. Thank goodness! She wore my old costume that my Mom made when I was little.


Amanda was invited to a Halloween party at a friend's house after school. Evan came along to drop her off and decided he wanted to stay a while. I went to do some banking and waste time. When I came back Evan was having a great time. He won the freeze dancing game and the older sister of Amanda's friend had her friends over. They all thought Evan was cute and the girls kept hugging him and saying they just loooved him. He thought that was pretty fun. They kept telling him he was awesome. Amanda was tweaked about that and stayed in the other room with her friend playing games. The funniest part was when we got in the car and Evan told me all about the older girls. He said(with a big grin on his face), "Mom, they said they loved me. That was kind of awkward." I explained that they just thought he was cute and they liked how little he was. He was grinning for the entire ride home. He is pretty cute.

No comments: