Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cat TV

Well, the cats were excited that we subscribed to "CAT TV" again. Molly fondly remembered the good ole days of watching her favorite programs. Missy, however, is new to the experience. She spent all day on the cat post staring at the tank. The albino shark liked to tease her.

Now I've got him!
Maybe now!

What is going on here?
As I sit here typing, I hear a noise behind me. Here's Missy, pulling my skeins of yarn out of the bin and rabbit punching them. Then I noticed a 3 inch piece of yarn sticking out of her mouth and she's trying to eat it. As I pull, it just keeps coming out! Yuck! I think it was all the way into her stomach! The thing is about 12 inches long! Dumb cat. Go back to the fish~


1 comment:

Rick and Terry said...

Cats are fun!
We had a very nice male cat -- he truly was "Mr. Personality". He would walk under the dinning room table and attempt to escape while the dog would try to keep him there. (very funny)

I used to say that they were playing prison break.

About the yarn, it was way better that you were pulling it from his mouth rather than from the other end. TeeHee
Love and happy Thanksgiving
Terry