Friday, December 12, 2008

bad blogger

I've been a bad blogger lately. Not only have I been bad about keeping up with my posts, I've been bad about responding to people's comments. I've also not been visiting my normal list of blogs lately. Bad, bad, bad. Too much going on. The main reason I'm online now is because I'm having a Christmas party at my house tomorrow and I am tired and not wanting to clean my house. Hopefully I'll be able to get it all done tomorrow and if not, I'll just have to get over worrying about what people think about my messes!!! My house is very LIVED in at the moment. I did get most of my baking done and my food stuff planned. I have the tables for the kids to decorate their cookies set up and ready to go. I think I'm hucking the huge pile of clean clothes in my closet! Priorities, right? Cookies, yes. Clothes away, no. Here is a picture of my 2 new Frenchy Bags that I finished. I love these bags. Now to use some different fabrics. The green one didn't turn out to be as enjoyable to my eyes as I thought it would be. The small one is great for a trip to the mall but not big enough for me to use as my everyday purse. Minor details. They are fully lined and have dividers inside. Next I plan to finish Evan's quilt. It's nice to have a place, although out front where it can be seen, where I can leave my machine set up and get my projects done little by little. I used to have to put it away all the time in our old house. I'm able to get much more done now.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

talent, talent! great job! and I love the green one. :)

Lorna said...

Your party was a smashing success!! Relaxed, fun, comfortable...perfect! Thanks!!

Rick and Terry said...

I'm jealous! When I scrap I have to put all my toys away..... At some point I'll get the lead out and develop my creative space.

Stay tuned on that front....