Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Animals gone wild

"Left paw blue..."



Oh hurry up already!!! I'm tired of spinning!

Bad spinner, bad spinner.


Dumb cats. I think I'm just going to sit here in mom's pile of freshly washed, warm, new polar fleece. She won't mind a little more fuzz on her fabric...




I kid you not. This was the scene I walked in on a couple of days ago. It started to scare me! It was like I walked in on the toys and they forgot to play dead like they do in Toy Story. Who knew cats liked to play Twister? And Sophie hates the cats so what was she doing watching??? They are all a bunch of posers! What would my blog be if I don't show some animal picture at least once a week? I think they consume way too much of my life. It's a sickness.


1 comment:

Rick and Terry said...

Ha Ha Ha --- make it stop!!!! Your pets are way too funny.

Those pictures and captions are hurting my belly because I'm laughing too hard.

If you had a vido of this you'd win the 10K on America's funniest video for sure!

hmmm I wonder what else they do when you are out of the house.