Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bad Santa

Santa was bad this year. Santa didn't listen to me when I said Xbox 360 was expensive and the kids didn't need one. Santa didn't think about the rules and guidelines that I have to set up so they don't sit and play video games all day.
So the kids got some fun stuff that wasn't a $400 gaming system. Evan got a guitar that Daddy can help him learn to play.

Amanda got a cool lazer tag set to run around outside and shoot at each other. They also got some of their favorite stuffed Webkins and lots of Legos. Mom also finally got them Moon Shoes. Those have been on their list for 2 years.


And what do we have here???? We have Chris on Christmas Day in his robe, playing the new Xbox that magically showed up under the tree. Santa is in big trouble! The kids are excited. The good news is I get to use the Xbox as a dangling carrot to get all sorts of chores done and am always ready to take the controllers away when they start arguing.
Bad Santa. Bad.



3 comments:

Elissa said...

you make me laugh! bad santa is right. sometimes random things show up at our house that are supposedly from the cats ;-)

Grace and Aria said...

Ha! At our house Jerry brings home "free wine" from the store ;)
bad Santa.

Anonymous said...

I think this is my first post on your blog..HI!!. I have to mention that you can take advantage of the xbox as well. I know you are into working out, and there is a great game out there for YOU.
Check it out!!
http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox/894/YourselfFitness/p1/

The Welsh cakes look amazing...sign me up.