Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Friday!

Ok, so I started out the morning in "mood de crappie" and was going to post in that particular frame of mind. Then I got busy and never finished my post. Boy, am I glad I waited! It gave me time to reflect, remove all of the "me" thoughts, and focus on trying to make everyone's day better than it was when they woke up. You know what??? It turned my mood around! Not because anything spectacular happened...or because I found that money tree growing out back...or life's stresses about work and family vanished...or my house magically cleaned itself while I was away...it was just because I realized throwing myself a pity party was more work than just being happy. So, I'm being thankful for my health, my family, the nice sunshine outside, for making kids smile at school today because I was being a goofball(it was "Latte Friday" after all and I was buzzed on espresso), for busting my butt every day before sun up this week at the gym so I could have "Latte Friday", for my critters, for the new big critter at my mamma's house that I want to play with this weekend if I can find the time(so excited about that...hint: it's got a mane and tail), and for you all! Have a fantastic weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your attitude!! So glad your day got better...and I hope your weekend is super fun and relaxing.

And, what?! You got a horse?????? You lucky duck :)

P.S....I am so thrilled that the kiddos like their bird cottages!!! yipee!!!