Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fundraising strike!!!

Ok, I'm officially tweeked about fundraising!!!! Don't get me wrong, I understand the concept. Each group has their needs. Girlscouts need it for their trips. Boyscouts needs it for their events and trips. The PTC needs it for computer lab and the library. Can't I just give them all 5 bucks and run away screaming in the opposite direction??? Please? Let's see...since August I've been hit up for the $10 PTC fund, the ice cream social from the PTC, popcorn sales for boyscouts, magazine sales for Girlscouts, nut sales for girl scouts, the book fair for PTC, and NOW, the PTC is doing cookie dough and cheesecake sales. To top off all of this, Chris got hit up at work for one of those damn coupon books for $40. FORTY DOLLARS!!! Of course you can make your money back in the first couple of months with the savings you'll get. Of course you have to go out and spend money to get your money back. He agreed to this so his co-worker would buy $40 in popcorn, that as of yesterday he said he wasn't going to be able to do now. I'd like to shove his $40 SAVINGS b...breathing, breathing. Ok, I feel better now. I think I need some cookies...wait! I know just where to get them...in 4 to 6 weeks. I'll try to get some pictures in here this weekend of our new kitty, Missy. She is a cutie.

No comments: