Sunday, October 12, 2008

Whew!



It's Sunday, and I've just finished a big bowl of SALAD. Not just any ordinary salad, but one with crunchy chips, cheese, pulled pork a la Jerry(my brother) and Uncle Doug's bean recipe a la Lorna(my sis) mixed in for flavor. It started out as a salad needed to purge myself of my overindulgences from last night and ended up being last night without the bread. I tried! Hey, overall it was pretty healthy. I had my family over last night to celebrate a couple of birthdays and we all pigged out. Yum! The first official pig out of the holiday season! It was also my first official week back at the gym after my 2 month "vacation". Yeah, I'm sore. It's back to waking up when it's still dark and rolling out of bed to attempt to lose 10 pounds by the end of the year. I've been a bad girl the last couple of years and need to get serious...and my lunch wasn't that serious, but better than what it could have been! Baby steps! Here are some pictures of what we've been working on this weekend. My dogger has a LONG body and has a hard time with the steep steps. Corgi's don't do well with steps as they can slip disks in their backs and such. Daddy has been trying different ramps for her(don't tell Chris I called him daddy when it comes to the dog) to see what works the best. I'll try to get caught up on some pictures now that we have 3G internet. Couldn't stand the slow speed. Not excited about the price but the speed is great! Have a great week!

No comments: